Wednesday, August 29, 2007

5 Generations!!


Yippee!! I am so excited I get to mark something off my dreamboard. I was very fortunate in August. Iwas able to go to South Carolina and spend 10 days with my grandparents. I have not been back there in 22 years, but my grandparents have only lived back there for the last 6 years or so. But we had such a wonderful time. My grandma had a stroke this year around Easter and my mom, me and Mikaila went to spend time with her and my grandpa.
Back row: My Grandpa Kleinman, Grandma Agnes, Great Aunt Clara
Front row: Mom Rebecca, Mikaila and me

5 comments:

Bridget said...

looks like you're having fun. we miss you though.tomorrow we're going biking. wish you could come.

Darilyn said...

I can't believe all the things you have been doing on your dreamboard. That's great! It sounds like you had a great time with your grandparents.

mahina said...

i saw your comment on my blog last night and i was so excited that you were blogging again! did you chop your hair??!! it is so cute! do you like it? congrats on marking off things on your dreamboard. i think that's a great idea! keep posting!

Amy said...

Hello Hello! I'm so excited for you to get home from your trip. When are you coming back. Looks like we're still going to be here in Oregon, at least until we have the baby. He's not due until Christmas so I'm guessing the soonest we'll move is Feb. Call me when you get home Fin and I would love to hang out. Cute hair cut by the way I'm thinking about a little chop myself!

Mandy said...

YES!! Finally I cut my hair off like I wanted. I figured now or never so I went with it! I like it a lot! Also I should be back in Oregon in November.