Thursday, December 20, 2007
1. I confess...I'm addicted to chocolate. I have to have something chocolatey daily and especially after lunch and dinner but its worse after dinner for sure. The best part about it I don't even feel guilty about eating it!!
2. My toes always have to be painted...ALWAYS! I change my polish at least every two weeks even in the winter. In the summer I change it weekly or more. I also give myself pedicures but I love it even more when I'm not the one doing them!
3. My thumbs are different sizes. My left thumb looks normal my right...is a club thumb. What is that you might be thinking. Well...its fatter and shorter, sadly it almost looks like a toe. My brother used to tease me when I was little. But that okay I'm used to it by now, the thumb I mean not the teasing ;)
4. I'm baby hungry. I know Mikaila is only 15 months but I'm starting to want another baby. Hopefully we'll start trying in about 6 months...I'll let you know
5. I am a shopaholic, yes I can admit it. I would shop daily if I could afford it. At one time in my life, I worked three jobs to support my habit. I like to shop online, the mall, outlets and for anything you name it. It doesnt even have to be for me I just like to shop. I think I'd be a fantastic personal shopper because I could shop and someone else would be paying. So if anyone ever want to pay me to shop for them... just let me know.
6. I am Friends with Mikael's ex-girlfriend and mother of his son Pearce. Most of my friends think this is weird but it works for us. We talk all the time, go shopping together and most recently went on a car ride to Coos Bay to see Pearce's christmas play and Mikaila and I even spent the night at her parents house. Honestly I wouldnt have it any other way.
7. This last one is the hardest because it's hard to think of random facts about yourself, but lastly I am a picker. Yes you read that right a picker from zits to boogers. I constantly am picking at my face or at Mikael's or even Mikaila's. Although I pick Mikaila's boogers I definitly dont pick Mikael's I leave that to him. I know GROSS!! I can't believe I just admited that.
I've decided this is more of a confession than random facts but facts just the same...
I am going to tag...Misa. Your blog is new and it will be fun to read some random facts about you. Have fun!!
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Finally the day I have been waiting so long for is here ;)
This picture is from Saturday night before I left Mikael. We decided to get a hotel for the night that was close to the airport because I was leaving so early in the morning.
Daddy loves his Baskin Robbins Ice Cream and it looks like Mikaila does too!! Even Chloe wants a little taste...Yum Yum!!
I just had to add a little of Mikaels conversation with Mikaila and ice cream...
Mikael: "If you want ice cream you need to sit"
Mikaila: dancing on the bed, still standing
Mikael: "Mikaila sit"
Mikaila: still dancing on the bed
Mikael: "Mikaila you have to SIT!"
Mikaila: finally sits down and enjoys a bite before standing up again
At least someone in this family listens even if it is only the dog ;)
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Look at her go...up and down!!
Monday, December 3, 2007
Mikaila playing in the sand
What a beautiful Sunset!!
What a fun way to spend an evening in Ocean Side, California. This was by far one of the best days on the bike trip. We traveled through San Diego today and settled here in Ocean side for the evening. This has to be why people live in California. It is beautiful to say the least.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
May your stuffing be tasty, May your turkey be plump. May your potatoes 'n gravy Have nary a lump, May your yams be delicious May your pies take the prize, May your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off of your thighs
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Playing in the potted plants
What you lookin at mom?
girls just want to have fun....
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
I found this costume for Mikaila in Modina Ohio during our travels with Mikael at a second hand shop and for $5.99 I couldn't pass it up. Mikaila was unsure about the costume and didnt want to wear it until she looked at herself in the mirror and then...she wanted to wear it all the time she must've thought she looked at cute as I did. Halloween night she was being silly and I could not get her to stand up straight and just let me get one picture. She can be so dramatic sometimes. We went trick or treating with my niece and nephew Bailey and Brock who are 1o and 11. She wanted to be just like them carrying her own candy and walking to each house by herself. I know she didnt know why all these stangers were giving her candy but she didnt mind it either. I just like having an excuse to go myself!
One of the many dramatic poses on the stairs
I guess the costume was too heavy for her to lift her head
and shes off, ready to get some candy
Friday, October 26, 2007
But for some strange reason tonight as I am reading everyones blogs and learning about their lives and what is going on them. I am overcome with sadness. I miss my life.
The life of my house, my bed, my tub (have you seen my tub) my husband, my ward, my friends. All little things that I have taken for granted in the past. We have been away from Oregon now for three months and seven days. Somedays I just want to go home. But dont get me wrong we have had a lot of fun visiting family and friends here in Utah and seriously some days I dont know what I would do without them. But tonight I am just sad...
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Ciara and me just after we finished making our hats
Amanda, Ciara, Marcie and Megan
Megan and me...soooo witchy
Believe me everyone goes all out on their costumes. It truly was a lot of fun!!
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall
Our Nations Capitol
For those of you that have never been to Washington D.C. I highly recommend going. I wish we would have been stuck here instead of NYC for a whole week. There is so much to see and do. This was the best place we visited along our travels with Mikael....by far!!
I will definitly be going back, some day soon. I have always wanted to see the Vietnam Veterans Memorial wall. I am always very moved when I see it and to be able to see it in person was very emotional for me. I dont know anyones name on it but just the fact that so many people died for this country and continue to sacrifice their lives for this country and our Freedom is a blessing. I am very honored to be an American and live in the USA. That is something I take for granted and being in D.C. reminded me of how far our nation has come. You dont have to be patriotic just on July 4th!
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
There are a lot of building in that city~that is for sure!!
A pillar of light
young Joseph in
a grove of trees
Found out when he was
on his knees
His Father in Heaven cared.
So I gathered leaves for my mom and me and we are making momentos from this breathtaking experience. I hope that if you ever travel through Palmayra NY you take the time and visit the Sacred Grove...
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Monday, September 17, 2007
What else...Mikaila is now walking! She took her first steps the end of July and now we are full blown walking on the verge of running. She officially has three teeth now. Two on bottom and one on top. She is getting so big only 10 more days to her first birthday! Of course more pics to come.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Sunday, July 29, 2007
We'll keep you posted...
Monday, July 16, 2007
Being Interview by Fox 12
Home away from Home