Sunday, May 24, 2009

6 months already


I realize it has been over a month since I blogged last which that is just unacceptable! Mikaila is totally potty trained now and she tells me all the time how BIG she is. It took some bribing a tea set and ChuckE Cheese but it paid off! She loves wearing her panties and picking out which ones to wear each day. She is growing up too fast!!
Isaak had his 6 month check up and is now 17.6 pounds and off the charts in height. He is going to be tall. He is now on solids and not spitting up as much but still it never fails just when I'm dressed in something I don't want spit up on sure enough it gets all over me.
We went to Utah then end of April to beginning of May and had a great time. My brother Wade had his first baby a boy named Ryder. My mom flew in from South Carolina and I got to show off Isaak my brothers hadnt seen him yet. Everyone couldnt believe how happy he was and how well Mikaila could talk. We were sad to leave.

6 comments:

Ciara said...

for the past week I keep thinking I need to e-mail you or something because I haven't talked to you and with no blog I feel like it's been even longer. Thanks for the update, I knew he would be off the charts.

Sarah said...

He is so cute! It was so good to see you the other day! I can't believe Mikeala is aldready potty trained! Way to go!

mahina said...

they do grow up way too fast, don't they?! i can't believe that mahea is almost 4 months old. it seems to be going by so much faster this time around!

kawena sounds exactly the same as mikaila--potty trained and talking a lot!! too bad we moved! they would have been such great little friends!

Bridget said...

Wow, he does look so big! What a cute picture.

Darilyn said...

It was so good to see you and the kiddos this past week. They are growing up fast.

Grace said...

such a cute photo..hard to believe he's 6 months! wow..time flies! I hope you are enjoying your new place..I will need to come visit sometime.