Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mikailas Birthday week days 1-3










Monday we started Mikaila's birthday week with pictures of her. She is such a ham for the camera. Everytime the photographer would tell her to smile she would throw her head back and laugh. Fortunately we got some great shots how that happened is a mystery...








Tuesday I took her to the library for books and DVD's then to the Fountains/Park to play and get wet! Isaak was right there with her. He is almost walking and wanted to be so bad. Mikaila loved it she is a water bug. Then off to swimming lessons. We ended up being 15min late because I was in such a hurry I accidently locked Mikaila and Isaak in the car with they keys and my cell phone. Luckily Mikael had just gotten home from work and drove them to me and I freed the children. I couldn't believe I had done that made me sick to my stomach but they survived! After swimming we raced off to the river with friends to go boating then finally home for the night.







Wednesday she had ballet in the morning which she loves believe me this girl needs some grace. She is very athletic but definitly not graceful. She loves to walk around on her tip toes and has forever. I'll tell you this girl has some killer calves for only being 3. After that we headed to the zoo with friends to check out the new lion exihibit and all the animals. After 3 hours at the zoo I was exhausted and ready to go home. We had a really good time and Mikaila wants to go again...maybe next week!

Only 4 more days to go...

7 comments:

Darilyn said...

Wow, what a busy week. Her pictures are adorable.

Sarah said...

looks like so much fun! Love her pics too!

Bridget said...

So cute! She is such a pretty little girl! Looks like a fun week so far.

Ciara said...

I love birthday week!! Her pictures turned out so cute! and what a busy first half of the week. can't wait for some acutal party pictures.

Erica said...

She is really beautiful!

Grace said...

great photos Amanda! She is such a beautiful girl. I love the curls in her hair!

Bridget said...

How fun! what a little ham she is!