Monday, October 24, 2011

Long time no post....

Well, its no surprise, several months have come and went and once again I have failed to blog...what's new. A LOT!!!
Baby #3 is on HIS way!! I'm now 20 weeks and 4 days along. Through the half way mark! This pregnancy has been very different than the other two. Mainly because I didn't puke! Not once! Thank goodness and was only nauseous a few weeks. I'm feeling very lucky. The second difference is because I haven't been sick I've gained weight in the first trimester, which has NEVER happened until now. But I'm dealing with it :) Smells drive me crazy, I eat and eat and eat like crazy (hence the weight gain) but I don't want just anything its MEALS I'm talking meat and potatoes, foot long subs, spaghetti, hearty meals!
Overall I'm doing good, not as tired as I was in the first trimester and enjoying the next few months of the second trimester.
Here are two prego pics, so I don't forget how huge I got along the way of this AMAZING experience. Being a woman is so AWESOME!


15 weeks 2 days


20 weeks 4 days

6 comments:

Darilyn said...

Until I saw your picture on FB yesterday i had no idea you were even pregnant. How can that be? Congratulations, you are gorgeous. Are you going to be doing the Garden Home Holiday bazaar this year? I've got it on my calendar and I'm hoping to see you there.

RACHELLE said...

i am 21 weeks today!!!!!
but you look sooo much cuter than i do! i am getting up the nerve to post again too! congrats! lots of love, shell

Ciara said...

You look so cute!! I can't believe you're halfway there to meet that little mister. I'm glad you posted pictres.
I love your halloween decorations! You should be a bun in the oven and make Mikael be the chef.

Tanners said...

wow--so fun three--i'm of the opinion that every boy needs a brother! you look great--you must have got way skinny before you got pregnant because you look great.

Josh and Megan said...

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!! I love the bump! I love you! Can't wait to meet baby boy!!!

Tonya said...

Hey! I just stumbled on your blog from Darilyn's blog. Funny how that happens!

Anyways, congrats on a new babe! You look great...as always:)