Monday, June 11, 2007

tssss...

Ok so Mikaila woke up this morning at 4 am with a 102.3 temperature!! Scared to death, because she's never been so hot. I gave her some Motrin, nursed her and put her back to bed. We went to the doctor early this morning and pretty much they have no idea what's wrong. She has no other symptoms (cough, runny nose, sore throat) the dr. said some weird virus is going around were they get high fevers for a few days and then goes away. I thought maybe it could be from teething but she indicated probably not because her temp is too high. So hopefully it's back to normal soon. She has been really cranky and whiny which I totally understand but I want my sweet, happy Mikaila back!!! (poor baby)

3 comments:

mahina said...

ahhh, how sad! i hate it when things like that happen! you wish you can just take it away so they don't have to suffer. hope she's better soon! i'm so happy you started this blog! fun fun! hey, i'm the first to make a comment! yea!

Bridget said...

Mahina beat me again! Well I'm a close second. :) Sorry to hear she's sick. No fun.
Are you guys up for biking tomorrow? M- is Elizabeth free to watch kids? I'm hoping she can watch mine too.

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/ban-tubeless-sepeda-motor-terbaik/