Sunday, March 15, 2009

Busy Bee

I have been so busy lately and life is crazy as ever! If you could only imagine. Work is going great I am loving it. We had a fitness seminar today and I after someone overheard me talking about Mikaila and Isaak. She came up to me and said, "you have two kids?" Yes I told her. She looked surprised she says, "really?, I thought you were just out of college, no older than 22."
From the time I was 12 people have always thought I looked older than my age and then at 21 it went in the reverse. People would think I was 19 rather than 21 and so it continues. I love the fact that I am almost 30 and people still think I'm early 20's. My only hope is that this continues...forever!

So thank you nice lady, you made my day!

2 comments:

Ciara said...

It's all in the jeans;) You do look just like your senior picture. But to have a stranger say it makes it sound so much better. So have a great day!

Bridget said...

Yo go girl! You look great. No doubt about it.