Wednesday, March 4, 2009

SOLD


Yup that's right. Our house is SOLD. We had an offer over a week ago and I am just coming to terms with the fact that yes I will be moving. The other night I was in the tub soaking trying to relax after putting the kids to bed and I became over whelmed with the idea of somebody else living in MY house. Mikael came in and I was bawling like a baby. He said to me, I thought you were ok moving. Yes I'll be ok I'm just sad. It is such a different feeling having to move then wanting to move. I LOVE my house. I LOVE my neighbors. I LOVE my ward. I will miss all of them.

We are renting a house about 1 1/2 miles from where I live now. It is a new home no one has lived in it. When Mikael and I decided to build our house over two years ago. We were debating between the neighborhood we built in and this neighborhood I'm going to be moving into so the fact that I am now going to be living there now seems ironic. Maybe I was always meant to live there...

7 comments:

Darilyn said...

Did I miss something? I had no idea that your house was for sale. Will you be in a different ward? If you are you have to come to the monthly lunches.

Michelle Clausen said...

I am so glad for you that your house is sold, but I will surely miss you!! I looked forward to you girls coming over each month. Now both of you are going to be gone.

Bridget said...

NOOOOO!! You weren't supposed to go to another ward. :( Well, like Darilyn said you have to come to girls nights, monthly lunches and other activities. What ward will you be in ? What neighborhood is it?

Mandy said...

It's in the Cooper Mountain Ward. The neighborhood is Buena Vista off of Nora. And Yes I will be attending lunches, girl nights and any activities!!!

mahina said...

wow! that was fast! is that a blessing??? i know it is hard to leave such a great ward and neighbors! but at least you can still see the friends that i miss so dearly! good luck w/ the packing and moving!

Sarah said...

That is crazy. I'm sad your moving but I"m glad you will still be close.

Tonya said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have been in THE HUGEST slump lately! Last time I saw you( and the only time) you were pregnant and just look at your cute little man! Congrats(way late!). He's definately a keeper:0) So, you're moving? It sounds like things have been a bit stressful. I hope this move proves to be a great experience. I have a friend in Cooper Mountain Ward, Stephanie Snow. She'll be nice to you. I'm glad I got to meet you. You seem like a very fun chica. I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the story of your daughter trying to nurse your baby. That is awesome!!!