Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Birthday...Happy Fathers Day!!

The month of June belongs to Mikael in our house with his Birthday being on the 12th and Father's Day it all seems to be about HIM! As it should be! First of all I have to say he is an AMAZING husband a FABULOUS Dad and the most generous, caring man I've ever met.
We celebrated his birthday this year with a BBQ. I have wanted a BBQ'r for awhile now and I figured if I threw him a BBQ Birthday then I'd have to buy the BBq'r and it worked like a charm...



Then the next weekend was Fathers Day! Mikaila and me made Mikael breakfast in bed...pancakes her favorite with juice and fruit. Then he opened his presents Mikaila painted him several masterpieces and he got some clothes and a cute picture frame with the above picture inside. Then later we had a BBQ steaks and potatoes and Brownies of course for these two men and the cutest baby ever
!



Also I called this man


My Daddy!

To all the special men in my life I LOVE you all!!

1 comment:

Ciara said...

you always need a bbq'r what a great gift. Happy Birthday Mikael!
Mikaila's hair is so long, Great Family photo!!