Sunday, June 22, 2008

Date Night...

Mikael and me are getting good at making date night a regular thing. After Mikaila was born I forgot about me and I definitly forgot who Mikael and I were. All consumed by a new baby, our mariage was placed on hold. But we have been rekindling that love and finding more and more time for just us. We are trying to go out at least once a month if not more. So Friday night I had Becca (thanks a million)babysit Pearce and Mikaila and we went to dinner at P.F. Chang's a fabulous restaurant who has the best lettuce wraps ever!!! Then to a movie to see this...


Yes I was just as excited as Mikael to see this. One because I love Edward Norton and because I thought it just looked good. Luckily I was not disappointed. I really did enjoy it.
Not only did we have a wonderful night out but it was practically free. Thanks to Mikael's birthday being last week his mom gave us gift certificates to dinner and the movie. Gotta love that.

We saw the preview for this movie, Which comes out July 2. Which will be our next date night for sure! I can hardly wait to see this one. It looks so good, how could it not with Wil Smith in it right?!

8 comments:

Darilyn said...

We want to see Hancock too.

Bridget said...

Yes, Hancock looks really good. I don't know what life would be without date night. I am a total believer too. yeah for you you had a free date!

ciara said...

Don't really want to see the Hulk, But can't wait for HANCOCK, and of course Will Smith! Yeah for date nights glad yours was free!!

Melissa said...

Hancock looks good! Can't wait! I love date night! Glad you guys had a free one!!

Sarah said...

Good for you guys! It's hard to get out once you have kids, but so important. We haven't been so good lately. I guess the important thing is that we always strive to do better. : )

Sarah said...

Good for you guys! It's hard to get out once you have kids, but so important. We haven't been so good lately. I guess the important thing is that we always strive to do better. : )

Rachael said...

Blake is going to see Hancock tonight. He will have to write up a review. It looks really good! Keep up on those dates, they will pull you through and keep you together.

The Vigil's said...

Oh and we saw this movie last night and it is really really good! Definitely worth seeing!

Chelsey