Sunday, November 15, 2009

Isaak's 1st Birthday!!
















Isaak's birthday week wasnt as exciting as Mikaila's. Maybe because he is one and there is only so much you can do with a one year old. But it was still FUN! On Wed November 11th his birthday, we went to lunch at Red Robin with Papa, Nana, Pearce, Mikaila, Daddy, Mommy and Isaak. He loved the balloon that was his favorite part. He doesnt get opening presents yet but Pearce was there to show him what to do! Then I took him to get his pictures taken. They turned out fabulous!! Seriously they were all great it was hard to only get 4. I love the ones with the big cupcake (thanks Ciara I stole your idea) he had so much fun eating and destroying the cupcake.

Isaak,

I cant believe you are One! The year has flown by but I have cherished everyday with you. From the moment you were born I was in love with you. You are the happiest baby. You love to snuggle, laugh, you rarely cry, love your binky, you fall asleep by yourself and have slept through the night since you were two months old. You have 6 teeth(4 on top, 2 on bottom) are almost walking but you hate to fall. You love to climb everything the stairs, toys, on the table, bins in playroom, the front of the oven. You say mama, dada, titty (kitty) and yeah. You have an amazing spirit about you and are so stinkin cute!! I love that I am your Mommy and you are my precious son!

I love you Isaak Mathew Luman

Love always,
Mommy

4 comments:

Ciara said...

I love the way the pictures turned out-- I'm glad you did them cause I never did :( I took her the other day and had no ambition to do all that. Maybe the 2nd child just gets that kinda stuff. He is the cutest little guy ever, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Bridget said...

That is so fun. I can't believe he is one. I love the cake idea. I have seen that a few times before and I am going to do the same thing for Kambrie. I love Isaak's hair, and I love it long. What a hamdsome little guy.

Amy said...

What a cute baby! I can't believe that he is already 1. Are you guys coming out here sometime soon. Let us know if you have any free time. We would love to see you guys!

Sarah said...

I like Isaak's curly hair well and Mikaelas for that matter! I know I didn't spell her name right sorry!

Looks like you guys had a great christmas!