Thursday, July 31, 2008

Utah here we come!!!

In 6 hours I will be getting up to go to the airport. Utah here we come! Mikaila and me are leaving to go visit my family and friends for 17ish days. We are both really excited we havent seen my family since Christmas. 8 months is along time. Mikaila has changed so much so I'm especially excited for them to see how big she has gotten.
I've been teasing Mikael that I may not return. I only bought I one way ticket because he was going to drive down the second week I'm there and spend time with us and then drive us back. But since gas is so expensive it's much cheaper for me to buy a ticket home especially since Mikaila still flys free for 2 more months. He's going to be so LUCKY if we come back...lol...;) Only kidding we'll be back. I'd miss him way to much to stay away for too long!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Have Fun!! I will miss you!

ciara said...

I'm okay with a one way ticket Mikael can come visit! He might even have someone to play paintball with ;) Maybe some house hunting or at least the parade of homes. See ya soon!

Darilyn said...

Wow! 17 days? That's amazing. Don't forget to blog and tell us what you are up to while you are there!

mahina said...

have fun!

Rachael said...

Have a wonderful time. You'll be missed.

Bridget said...

Hurry back! I need to start walking!

Melissa said...

Did you get the book??? I love it, although I don't have enough time to read....Hope you are having fun! See you soon!