Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Keith Urban!!


Jenn and me outside by his tour bus

If you look beside me you can see the little girl who sat by me she had to be 8 or 9 yrs old and was the cutest thing ever!! Jammin and singin the whole time!! I'm totally taking Mikaila to a concert someday!!

We had awesome seats!!


In all my excitement for Mikaila's Birthday I forgot to blog about my Keith Urban
concert!! My friend Jenn from Utah whom I have known since jr high flew up to go to this concert with me. I love country music and I don't have any friends who listen to it in Oregon (or at least that I'm aware of) Jenn went to his concert Sept 9th in Utah then again with me Sept 11th. Thanks Jenn for coming with me it was a BLAST!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

How fun! I really like Keith Urban!

Michelle Clausen said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I hope you are doing good, keep thinking we should get together soon.