Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Guiltless Pleasure



This is a receipe I got from my friend Megan. I made these while I was visiting Utah. These cookies are super easy and delicious to boot! I made them for Mikael to see what he thought and he ate a dozen in one sitting. You definitely can't eat just one!!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 box spice cake mix

1 large can pumpkin

1 bag of milk chocolate chips


Mix together, place on cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.

Makes 3 1/2 dozen


Each cookie contains approx. 92 calories and 3 grams of fat. Not too shappy if eaten in moderation!


That's it. No oil, butter or eggs. I think these cookies are even better after they've cooled. Hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Bridget said...

Wow, that does look easy! And yummy! Of course the moderation is key like you said. But also the hard part. :)

mahina said...

that's amazing that it only has 3 ingredients! i love recipes like that! simple and yummy, and low fat for a cookie! can't beat that!

Darilyn said...

I love this recipe. I've had these and can attest to how yummy they are.

RocketBox Boy said...

I am going to have to try making them. It looks like something I can even make. Love it. Thanks for the recipe!

ciara said...

Those look delicious I love pumpkin chocolate chip, plus there easy, I'll have to try them.